The 2017/18 post utme screening form for The polytechnic, Ibadan is out. The Ibadan Poly cutoff for 2017 is 150. See detailed application procedures and requirements below.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates are to visit the application portal
- http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/Click on “Start Application Now” under “Post-UTME ND” and proceed to complete your application.
- You are expected to create an account on the portal on complete your application.
Post-UTME ND Form – ₦2,500
Administrative Charges – ₦5,000.
Deadline – 3rd October, 2017
Application Deadline is 3rd October, 2017.
Admission into full time national diploma, higher national diploma and post higher national diploma programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session
A. Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the National Diploma, Higher National Diploma and Post Higher National Diploma Programmes of The Polytechnic, Ibadan for the year 2017/2018 session in the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Faculty of Financial Management Studies
- Faculty of Business and communication Studies
Applications forms are obtainable on-line at http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/ for registration and Post-ND Screening using any Verve, Mastercard or VISA ATM Card.
Other details about available programmes and their requirements can be accessed on the admission website at http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/.