new update: Lead City University, Ibadan, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Academic Programmes of the University.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of the Postgraduate Diploma and Master’s Degree at Lead City University.
Here ‘s all the basic info you need to know about admission into Lead City University, Ibadan, Nigeria.
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Nursing Science, B.NSc.
- Biochemistry, B.Sc.
- Human Anatomy, B.Sc.
- Physiology, B.Sc.
- Public Health, B.Sc.
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics, B.Sc.
- Medical Laboratory Science, B.MLS
- Human Kinetics & Sport Science, B.Sc.
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Mass Communication & Media Tech.
- Library and Information Science (B.LS.)
- Business Administration
- Economics and Development Studies
- Criminology & Security Studies
- Politics & International Relations
- Public Administration (Includes Local Gov. Studies)
- Banking & Finance
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Mgt.
- Office & Information Management
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN MANAGEMENT
- Estate Management, B.Sc.
- Architectural Science, B.Arch.
FACULTY OF ARTS AND EDUCATION
B.SC (ED) WITH SPECIALIZATION IN:
- English and Literary Studies, B.A.
- Performing Arts and Culture B.A.
- English Language
- Computer Science
- Guidance and Counseling
- Educational Management
- Physical Education
- Health Education
- Business Education
- Social Studies
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES
- Physics with Electronics
- Environmental Management & Toxicology
- Computer Science with Economics
- Computer Science with Electronics
- Computer & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Drug Metabolism and Chemical Toxicology
- Environmental Biochemistry
Admission Requirements (JAMB/Direct Entry)
The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead Ciity University is GCE O/L, SSCE/NABTEB/ NECO or equivalent credit level pass in five(5) subjects, including English Language, and Mathematics, obtained at not more than two sittings.
Those with additional (Direct Entry) qualification such as University Diploma, NCE, IJMB, OND, GCE ‘A’ Level or equivalent professional qualification etc are to proceed from part II. However, candidates awaiting result may apply provided evidence of results would be available before resumption.
How to Apply
Prospective candidate should download and complete an application form. The completed application form should, then, be submitted to the Admissions Office, with a processing fee of N10,500 (Ten-thousand five-hundred naira only) payable to Zenith Bank or Guarantee Trust Bank. Candidates who did not choose Lead City University initially are eligible to apply.
Click here to download application form
Lead City University Liaison Offices
Lead City University Admission Forms are also available at:
- LCU Lagos Liaison Office : E3 Shoprite Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex, Surulere, Lagos. Tel: 01-2912629, 07044043322, 07044043333
- Abuja Liaison Office I: Blooms Academy, 45 main street, Suncity Abuja.
- Abuja Liaison Office II: Epitome Model Islamic Schools, off Sani Abacha Road, Mararaba, Abuja
- Rivers State Liaison Office: Rofbidut Nig. Ltd. 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt. 08030500006
- Enugu State Liaison Office: Duo Concept Limited. No.23 Ifite Ukpo Street, Off Barry Gold Hotels Junction, Upper Chime Avenue, New Haven, Enugu. Tel:08037046888
Mode of Payment
All payments to the university are not refundable and not transferable, please note:
Pay Direct Option:
1.Generate your Matric Number / Telephone number
2.Approach any Branch of Bank of your choice
3.Fill a deposit slip with your Matric Number / Telephone number, Name and Email . Indicate the Item you are paying for (Tuition, Insurance e.t.c ) and Amount
4.Give the Deposit slip to the bank teller for payment to LEAD CITY UNIVERSITY on Interswitch’s PAYDIRECT Platform
5.The Teller will process your payment on the Paydirect and Generate a PAYDIRECT E-Receipt with details of your payment captured .
6.Please ensure you have your PAYDIRECT E-RECEIPT as this will be your proof of payment.
7.Please Contact the ICT Unit or School Fees Department for further clarification.
- Payments are to be made once. Installment payment attracts a 5% surcharge on the entire fee.
- All students must pay at least 70% of the tuition fees before registration and class attendance. Payments is not effective without due registration at both Central Registration Unit and Faculty Office for each semester.
- Normal registration is within three weeks of resumption. Please note that students who fails to register within the stipulated period will pay late registration penalty fee which is N20,000. Extremely late registration penalty is N40,000 per semester.
- All final year students will pay Dissertation Binding and Examination fee of N21,500, while students who have completed all requirements for graduation will pay Alumni Initiation fee of N25,500 (compulsory)
- Accommodation fee are payable once to any of the designated banks (no installmental payment allowed).
Lead City University School Fees
Click here to check the school fees structure.