Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Sandwich programmes run by Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) for 2017/2018 academic year.
1. Adult Education Programme
- B.Ed. Adult Education
2. Arts Education Programmes
- B.A. Ed. English
- B.A. Ed. Yoruba
- B.A. Ed. Religious Studies
3. Educational Management Programme
- B.Ed. Educational Management
4. Guidance And Counselling Proggrammes
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed. Early Childhood and Primary Education
5. Human Kinetics And Health Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Human Kinetics
- B.Sc. Ed. Health Education
6. Science Education Programmes
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Physics
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Ed. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Integrated Science
7. Social Science Education Programmes
- B.Sc. Ed. Accounting
- B.Sc. Ed. Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Geography
- B.Sc. Ed. Political Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Social Studies
8. Vocational And Technical Education Programme
- B.Sc. Ed. Technical Education
Requirements For Admission
To learn about the admission requirements, visit the University Website: www.aaua.edu.ng
Method Of Application
Candidates are required to obtain application forms on payment of the sum of Eleven Thousand Naira (₦11,000.00) including the bank charges to any branch of the following banks: First Bank, Access Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank, Keystone Bank, Oroke Micro-Finance Bank, Zenith Bank and Heritage Bank, or through BANKIT (On-line payment) on the University’s official website with this URL: www.aaua.edu.ng. Candidates should collect bank generated receipts at point the of payment, which will contain receipt number and confirmation code for the on-line registration.
Thereafter, candidates should log on to the University website at www.ioe.aaua.edu.ng to complete the application form, submit and print a copy.
Candidates are also required to submit a copy of the printed application form to the Secretary, Institute of Education, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko.
The programme takes a minimum of four years for Direct Entry (DE) applicants and a minimum of five years for Non-Direct Entry applicants.
Application shall close after sixteen weeks from the date of this publication.
M. S. Ayeerun