Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) invites applications from eligible and interested Nigerians for the 2019 Postgraduate Research Internship programme
The Postgraduate Research Internship programme is aimed at providing opportunities for talented Nigerians, currently enrolled in postgraduate degree in Nigerian universities, to gain work experience and carry out topical research within SPDC.
Duration Of Internship
12 months (non-renewable)
Areas Of Discipline
- Environment (Environmental Monitoring, Remediation, and Impact Assessment, Carbon / Energy Management).
- Occupational Health (Industrial Hygiene).
- Social Performance.
- Project Management & Strategy Development (Library Science, Marketing and Management).
Method Of Application
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter
- A Curriculum Vitae including applicant’s contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees with their contact information.
- A titled, 3-page summary of candidate’s postgraduate research programme including: study background, technical objectives, methodology/data required, and expected outcome.
- A scanned copy of the data page of applicants International Passport or National Driver’s Licence.
All documents should be sent to: [email protected]
NOTE: Selection will be based on postgraduate programmes/proposals that are pertinent to SEPCiN business objectives and only students with the highest potential will pass screening.
Application Closing Date
May 31st, 2018