Aksu post utme form 2017/18, the cutoff mark is now 160, aksu screening date is 18th september 2017, aksu screening form 2017/2018, see registration procedure and requirements for the 2017/18 akwa ibom university screening.
Screening Of Post-Utme Candidates For 2017/2018 First Choice (Utme) Admission
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the last UTME examination and the general public are hereby notified that the Admission Screening exercise for the 2017/2018 first choice admission into first degree programmes of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) will hold from 18th September, 2017 to the 22nd of September, 2017 at the
Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A from 9.00am daily.
aksu 2017 post utme timetable schedule
||Faculties of Agriculture, Arts, Education, and Department of Mass Communication
||Faculty of Engineering
||Faculty of Science, Departments of Economics and Marketing
||Departments of Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration and Political Science
Registration for the screening exercise
The University portal will be open for registration from Wednesday 30th August, 2017 and close on Monday 11th
September, 2017. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise using the following
Visit http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME in the Registration Type Panel and click on REGULAR icon.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-
payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that wish to make payment
for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening fee using e-transact.
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should
now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right of the page to proceed with registration process
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following document (with sizes not more
a. WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificates/Result, as may be applicable.
b. Certificate of origin.
c. 2017 UTME result printout.
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard.
It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
(a) Candidates are to appear for PUTME screening exercise with the following:
(i) Three (3) copies of 2017 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
(ii) Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard/PUTME screening schedule slip printed from the University
portal, on completion of Registration.
(b) When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cybercafe operator or any other third party.
(c) All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
(d) Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
(e) Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU as the University of First Choice in the 2017/2018 UTME are NOT eligible for this exercise for now.
For further information, please visit www.aksu.edu.ng, www.facebook.com/aksu360 and www.twitter.com/aksu360
e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
John E. Udo
Download the 2017 AKSU Advert as image below