Mechatronics Engineering - Course Details 2023
Welcome to the Mechatronics Engineering course page for Nigeria. View the 2023/2024 UTME requirements and subject comination for Mechatronics Engineering as published by the JAMB IBASS. We've also added the list of Federal Universities where you can study Mechatronics Engineering in Nigeria.
UTME RequirementsFive (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry ,English Language and any other Science subject.
UTME Subject CombinationUse of English, Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
Institutions Offering Mechatronics Engineering
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike
- Bayero University, Kano
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
- Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- Federal University, Otuoke
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
- First Technical University
- Kano University Of Science And Technology
- Lagos State University Of Science And Technology
- Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna
- University of Benin
- University of Delta
Please visit the official institution website of your choice to confirm details of admission.
Thanks for checking out the Course details section of Schoolnews.
View courses offered by other institutions at our courses offered page