Metallurgical & Materials Engineering - Course Details 2023
Welcome to the Metallurgical & Materials Engineering course page for Nigeria. View the 2023/2024 UTME requirements and subject comination for Metallurgical & Materials Engineering as published by the JAMB IBASS. We've also added the list of Federal Universities where you can study Metallurgical & Materials Engineering in Nigeria.
UTME RequirementsEnglish, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other subject from Additional Mathematics/Further Mathematics, Tech Drawing, Biology, Geography, Basic Electricity/Basic Electronics and Agricultural Science
UTME Subject CombinationUse of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Institutions Offering Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Olusegun Agagu University Of Science And Technology
- Osun State University
- University of Benin
- University of Ilorin
- University of Lagos
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
Please visit the official institution website of your choice to confirm details of admission.
Thanks for checking out the Course details section of Schoolnews.
View courses offered by other institutions at our courses offered page