Pharmacy - Course Details 2023
Welcome to the Pharmacy course page for Nigeria. View the 2023/2024 UTME requirements and subject comination for Pharmacy as published by the JAMB IBASS. We've also added the list of Federal Universities where you can study Pharmacy in Nigeria.
UTME RequirementsFive (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject CombinationUse of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Institutions Offering Pharmacy
- Abia State University
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Bayero University, Kano
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Delta State University
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology
- Gombe State University
- Kaduna State University
- Niger Delta University
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Olabisi Onabanjo University
- University of Benin
- University of Ibadan
- University of Jos
- University of Lagos
- University of Maiduguri
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Usumanu Danfodiyo University
Please visit the official institution website of your choice to confirm details of admission.
Thanks for checking out the Course details section of Schoolnews.
View courses offered by other institutions at our courses offered page