We are a Multi-Specialist Hospital in Abuja. We are looking for motivated nursing professionals to join our team for the following position:
. Medical Officer
The Role: To provide quality healthcare services at a new private healthcare facility in Abuja.
Duties and responsibilities
• Diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases, referring patients to specialists within the facility as required.
• Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
• Provide competent patient-centred care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
• Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
Qualifications and experience
• Candidate must possess MBBS with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
• Candidate must possess current practicing license.
• International experience with high quality health systems is desirable
Key competencies and attributes
• Commitment to safety and quality of care
• Conversant with technology (willingly to learn/use electronic medical records)
• Non-judgmental, flexible, creative, patient and tolerant
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
Method Of Application:
Please send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.