We are commissioning Trauma, Cardiology and Fertility Services in our Centre in Abuja and are looking for highly motivated Medical Officers to join our team.
We are looking for Specialists with entrepreneurial spirit able to work independently with the ability to create enabling environment for themselves and patients. The centre brings state-of-the-art technologies and support services tailored to meet local needs.
To provide quality healthcare services at a new private facility in Abuja. Support Consultants in the delivery of care in their specialized areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases, referring patients to specialists within the facility as required.
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centred care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess MBBS with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
- International experience with high quality health systems is desirable
Key Competencies and Attributes
- Commitment to safety and quality of care
- Conversant with technology (willingly to learn/use electronic medical records)
- Non-judgmental, flexible, creative, patient and tolerant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
Method of Application
Please send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.