Here are all the information you need to know concerning Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) 2017-2018 Screening Exercise.
The screening will commence on Tuesday, 3rd October, 2017, at college of Veterinary Medicine Auditorium, South Core. Candidates are advised to check dates allocated to their various programs of study for screening.
You are also expected to come to the screening with the following;
- Evidence of payment for screening(Payment slip)
- Original jamb score printout
- Screening schedule slip from UAM Portal
- Original and photocopy of Birth certificate.
- Original and photocopy of O-level certificate/statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Procured unused WAEC And/Or NECO, NABTEB scratch card for checking of O-level result.
Scroll down to see the screening schedule and timetable;
FUAM Post-UTME Screening Timetable And Schedule
|1||3/10/2017||AGRIC ECONS AND MANAGEMENT AGRIC CROP PRODUCTION FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE PLANT BREEDING SOIL SCIENCE FORESTRY|
|3||5/10/2017||ANIMAL SCIENCE AGRIC BUSINESS AGRIC SCIENCE EDUCATION CHEMISTRY EDUCATION PHYSICS EDUCATION MATHS COMPUTER EDUCATION MATHS/STATISTICS EDUCATION STATISTICS/COMPUTER EDUCATION INT. SCIENCE EDUCATION BIOLOGY EDUCATION|
|4||6/10/2017||MECH. ENGINEERING AGRIC. ENGINEERING|
|7||10/10/2017||VETERINARY MEDICINE CHEMISTRY B.SC IND. PHYSICS B.SC BOTANY PHYSICS B.SC ZOOLOGY STATISTICS/COMPUTER B.SC MATHEMATICS/COMPUTER B.SC MATHEMATICS B.SC STATISTICS B.SC STAT./COMPUTER|
|8||11/10/2017||COMPUTER SCIENCE B.SC|