Anchor University, located at Ayobo, Ipaja in Lagos State invites applications from suitable and qualified persons into her undergraduate programmes.
Anchor University is private university. It is faith-based and supported on Christian principles. The university aims at integrating strong moral principles into the learning experiences of the students. It is duly licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Anchor University Undergraduate Available Programmes For The 2018/2019 Session
(A) Degree Programmes
- Faculty Of Humanities
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- Faculty Of Social And Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- Faculty Of Natural And Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
How To Apply
To apply, follow the instructions below;
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the “Click To Apply” button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed.
- NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
Note: You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening.
Persons invited for screening are to follow the instructions below;
- Click on the screening invitation link sent to your mail.
- Log in with their Application Number and password and follow the steps.
For school fees schedule download the attached document below.