JUPEB is a national examination body approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria in December, 2013.The Board has the responsibility of conducting common and standard examinations for candidates who have been exposed to a minimum of one year approved courses in the different University foundation programmes.
It leads to award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain direct entry admission (200 level) in to Evangel University, Akaeze.
JUPEB ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Ordinary Level credits at maximum of 2 sittings in at least 5 subjects relevant to your course of study including English Language. The duration for this programme is one academic session of two semesters (10 months in all).
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Pay an application fee N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) into Evangel University Bank Account: 1018366838 at UBA.
- Log on to Evangel University website:www.evangeluniv.edu.ng todownload the 2017/2018 application form and complete it.
- Scan the complete application form with bank deposit slip and send as e-mail attachment to email@example.com or obtain the form through any of the following locations upon presentation of evidence of payment.
- Assemblies of God, Nigeria, General Secretariat at Evangel House, Plot 8 Ozuburu Street, Independence Layout, Enugu.
- Any District Headquaters of Assemblies of God, Nigeria.
- JUPEB Office, Evangel University Akaeze, Take-Off Campus, Okpoto, Ebonyi State.
- Successful candidates would be notified two weeks after submission of application forms. The programme will commence on 1st September, 2017 for 2017/2018 session.
For enquiries, visit the University website www.evangeluniv.edu.ng or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 08039371655, 08061679810, 08035924664, 07035077720.
APPLY FOR ADMISSION ONLINE or
Mr. John Nwagboso