NECO Results 2023/2024 – The just concluded NECO examination results are now available online, and you can view yours via any web browser on your mobile phone, tablet, or computer/PC.
The Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) is conducted by the National Examinations Council (NECO), a Nigerian examination body. Similarly to how WAEC results may be accessed, NECO exam candidates can quickly and easily view their NECO results online.
Here, you’ll find a comprehensive guide on how to check your NECO result online via the official NECO results portal. Read on!
Note: NECO Scratch Cards are available in all NECO offices and other retail outlets.
How to Check 2023 NECO Result Online
IMPORTANT: Tokens are required to view results.
There are two options here; if you have already purchased the token, use option A. But if you want to buy the token online and check your result from there, use option B.
Option A: User already purchased the Token:
01. Visit the NECO results portal.
02. Select your examination year, e.g., 2023.
03. Select your examination type, e.g., SSCE INTERNAL.
04. Enter your Token.
05. Enter your NECO Registration number.
06. Tap the “Check Result” button to view your NECO result.
07. You can either save or print out your result.
Option B: Purchase Token using Account:
- Visit the NECO results portal to create an account.
- Login and buy Token.
- Click on “My token” to use a token (This will take you to a page where you can view and manage your token).
- Use a token (From the “My token” page, select a token that you would like to use).
- Click “Check Result” on the corresponding token (This will take you to a page where you can enter information about Examinations for which you would like to see results).
- Enter your NECO examination details and view your result.
- You can either save or print out your result.
NECO HELP AND SUPPORT SERVICES
Following the above guide will make checking your NECO result online a breeze. However, if you have problems checking your result, don’t hesitate to contact the NECO help desk or support line.
Support Mail: [email protected]
Support Lines: 08027597699, 09032224473, 08069232760, 08189342653, 08189342754.
We hope you find this information helpful. Please use any of the share buttons below to share this information.
Feel free to drop any questions, comments or contributions regarding this article in the comment section below.