The Nigerian Army Recruitment Pre-screening results has been released. The Nigerian Army has released the names of candidates who were successful for the year 2016 75th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women pre-screening examination which was done nationwide in the centres published on the Nigerian Army recruitment website.
Candidates who applied for the 75rri Nigerian Army recruitment can now check their names on the published list of short-listed candidates for the 75rri Nigerian Pre-screening test using the procedure provided below:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: Applicants are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Procedure on How to check 2016 Nigerian Army 75rri Pre-screening Test Results
1. Go to the Nigerian Army Portal.
2. Enter your email address in the space provided for verify application status
3. Enter your Application in the second space provided
4. Click on Verify.
Please Note:- The Nigerian Army Recruitment page is most likely being updated, so if you are still unable to check your status, keep checking this page and the Recruitment website for latest updates! Also note that the date for the zonal screening for successful candidates who passed the exam is yet to be announced.
Congratulations to all successful candidates.
NOTE: Successful Candidates in the Nigerian Army 75rri pre-screening test will proceed to the Zonal Screening that will be announced on a later date.
6 Ways to Prepare For the Nigerian Army 75RRI Zonal Screening
1. Ensure all the required documents are intact:
To avoid being disqualified, you must take your printed application confirmation and the following documents along with you to the venue of the Zonal screening exercise:
- Original and photocopies of your birth certificate or affidavit of age declaration
- Photocopies of your academic certificates
- The scratch cards you used for the application
- The identification letter to be signed by the identifying officer in “Section F” of the completed form, which you printed from the Nigerian Army online recruitment portal.