List of All 37 NYSC Orientation Camps in Nigeria
Here is a comprehensive list of all NYSC Orientation Camps in Nigeria.
It is essential that all young graduates contribute to nation-building and development. The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) provides this opportunity. Going to an NYSC Orientation camp for three weeks is a mandatory requirement for your National Youth Service. It is critical in preparing Nigerian graduates for their mandated national service year.
As a potential/prospective corps member, you must be aware of the location of your assigned NYSC Orientation Camp.
Prospective Corps Members are recommended to double-check the camp addresses and ensure that the camp address of their State of Deployment agrees with the camp address on the call-up letter. If there is an error, reprint your call-up letter before going to NYSC Orientation Camp.
It is no news that knowing the exact location and address of your allocated NYSC orientation camp is critical for a stress-free experience. As such, we have provided a comprehensive list of NYSC orientation camps throughout Nigeria, as well as useful resources to help you have a successful and fun orientation experience.
List of NYSC Orientation Camps in All 36 States of Nigeria
Below are the addresses of NYSC Orientation Camps in all 36 States plus FCT:
1. ABIA (AB)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umunna, Bende Local Government Area, Abia State.
2. ADAMAWA (AD)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Lapondo Road, Damare, Girei LGA, Adamawa State.
3. AKWA IBOM (AK)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atai Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State.
4. ANAMBRA (AN)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umuawulu/Mbaukwu Awka South Local Government Area, Anambra State.
5. BAUCHI (BA)
NYSC Permanent Orientation camp, KM 60 Wailo, Ganjuwa Local Government Council, Bauchi State
6. BAYELSA (BY)
Kaiama Grammar School, Kaiama, Kolokoma-Opokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.
7. BENUE (BN)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wannune, Tarka Local Government Area, Kilometer 35 Makurdi Gboko Road, Benue State.
8. BORNO (BO)
College of Peace and Disaster Management, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Babbar-Ruga Batsari Road Katsina, Katsina State.
9. CROSS RIVER (CR)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Obubra, Obubra Local Government Area, Cross River State.
10. DELTA (DT)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Former Martins TTC, Issele-Uku, Aniocha North L.G.A. Delta State.
11. EBONYI (EB)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Macgregor College, Afikpo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State.
12. EDO (ED)
Okada Grammar School, Okada, Ovia North-East Local Government Area, Edo State.
13. EKITI (EK)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ise-Orun/Emure Local Government Area, Ekiti State.
14. ENUGU (EN)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Awgu Local Government Area, Enugu State.
15. FCT – ABUJA (FC)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area Council, FCT.
16. GOMBE (GM)
NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Science Technical College, Amada, KM 21, Gombe-Bauchi Highway, Near International Airport, Gombe State.
17. IMO (IM)
NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp Former Girl’s Model Secondary School Eziama Obaire Nkwerre Local Govt Area, Imo State.
18. JIGAWA (JG)
NYSC Permanent Camp, opposite Army Barrack, Fanisua Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa State.
19. KADUNA (KD)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kaduna – Abuja Road, Kaduna State.
20. KANO (KN)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government, Kano State.
21. KATSINA (KT)
Youth Multi-purpose Centre/ NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road, Katsina State.
22. KEBBI (KB)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dakingari Local Government Area, Kebbi State.
23. KOGI (KG)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya, Kabba Local Government Area, Kogi State.
24. KWARA (KW)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Yikpata, Edu Local Government Area, Kwara State.
25. LAGOS (LA)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Agege, Lagos State.
26. NASSARAWA (NS)
Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation Camp, Keffi, Nasarawa State.
27. NIGER (NG)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp (Former Abubakar, Dada Senior Secondary School), Paiko, Niger State.
28. OGUN (OG)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikenne Road, Sagamu Local Government Area, Sagamu, Ogun State.
29. ONDO (OD)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikare-Akoko Local Government Area, Ondo State.
30. OSUN (OS)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College Hospital Road, Ede North Local Government Area, Ede, Osun State.
31. OYO (OY)
Government Technical College, Iseyin Local Government Area, Iseyin, Oyo State.
32. PLATEAU (PL)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mangu, Mangu Local Government Area, Plateau State.
33. RIVERS (RV)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Nonwa-Gbam Tai Local Government Area, Rivers State.
34. SOKOTO (SO)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wamakko, Wamakko Local Govt Area, Sokoto State.
35. TARABA (TR)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Sibre Airport Road, Jalingo, Taraba State.
36. YOBE (YB)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Dazigau, KM 5 Potiskum-Kano Road, Nangere Local Government Area, Yobe State.
37. ZAMFARA (ZM)
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Beside FRSC Office, Tsafe Local Government Area, Zamfara State.
For more information, visit the NYSC website at nysc.gov.ng.
Requirements for Registration at the NYSC Orientation Camps
Prospective corps members must produce the following documents to properly register at the NYSC orientation camp:
- Printed copies of your call-up Letter
- Original Statement of Result or Certificate, authentically signed by an authorized officer.
- School identity card.
- Certificate of Fitness from a government or military hospital, stamped with the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA). This is to ensure that prospective corp members correctly provide their certified health status.
- International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents (for overseas graduates).
- Medical professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists, and Health Record & Information Management graduates) must show proof of registration with their respective professional organizations.
Travel Tips to NYSC Orientation Camps
Prospective corp members should take note of these safety tips as they travel to their respective NYSC Orientation Camps:
- Every successful voyage begins with a travel itinerary. PCMs are urged to make sufficient travel preparations before embarking on their journey. As a result, you must guarantee and double-check that you have packed all of the necessary documents that will be needed at the time of registration.
- Thoroughly research your destinations before departing.
- Under no circumstances should you board a car on the side of the road because of a supposedly appealing low fare. It is the road to disaster. As a result of such carelessness, numerous people have become victims of armed robbers, kidnappers, and ritualists. You should only board vehicles from authorized parks.
- Keep your journey time in mind. Journeys must be planned so that you get to your destination by 6 p.m. at the latest. Please break the travel if you are unable to arrive at your destination by the specified time.
- Avoid unneeded debate/discussion on topics such as politics and religion, among others. You may unintentionally offend someone. Keep your thoughts to yourself.
- Be nice, but don’t put too much faith in individuals, and don’t be overly loud when answering phone calls to avoid accidentally disclosing information that could put you in danger.
- Keep an eye on your drinking habits. Alcohol dulls your perception. Always maintain your sobriety.
- Only bring what you need for the adventure. Don’t overload yourself with tasks.
- Normal attire is required. Avoid overdressing. Don’t, on the other hand, dress shabbily because you’ll stick out in either case.
Please keep a cautious eye on your personal belongings. It is recommended that you bring your important documents (certificates, international passports, etc.) with you.
Keep valuables out of your back pocket, as this is the pickpocket’s first port of call. It’s safer to keep your money in your front pocket.
Keep your family and trustworthy friends informed of your travel plans.
That is all the information on NYSC Orientation Camps.
NYSC Mobilization Timetable 2023/2024 | Approved Batch A, B & C ( Stream 1 & 2)
A Complete Guide to NYSC Green Card for prospective corpers in 2023
NYSC Exeat Letter Guide (2023)